iKOOL - Portable Evaporative Coolers
The OZmsit iKOOL portable evaporative coolers provide a fantastic cooling solution for up to 70m sq, making them perfect for home or light commercial use.
Using the principal of evaporative cooling, the hot air is passed through specially designed pads that have been wetted from he onboard water tank. Cool air is then blown out of the high speed fan.
The iKOOL portable cooling units also feature a unique water disinfection system using ultra violet light, ensuring no nasties grow within the stagnant water.
The iKOOL units come in 2 x sizes, the 35EX and the 70EX.
- Onboard water tank.
- Patented fan blade - produces high output with low noise.
- Multiple air inlets, allowing for greater air intake and cooling.
- Motorised louvers to control air flow direction.
- LED display and contraol panel.
- Remote Control Operation.
- No Maintenance & Low running costs.
- Ozone water disinection.
- Water level sensor and Alert
|Power Usage||155W / 0.7 amp||320W / 1.2 amp|
|Max Air Volume||3,500 m3 / hour||7,000m3 / hour|
|Temperature Drop||5 - 15 degrees C||5 - 15 degrees C|
|Approx. Area Coverage||35 metres sq.||70 metres sq|
|Water Tank Capacity||45 L||93 L|
|Usage Time||5 - 8 hours||9 - 10 hours|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||545 x 1280 x 505||870 x 1370 x 570|