Condenser Pre Cooling Mist Systems
During Austalia's hottest months Industrial, Commercial and even Domestic HVAC units struggle to cope due to increased head pressures caused by high ambient temperatures.
When air temperatures rise to over 60 degrees Celsius the efficiency of standard condenser coil units drops dramatically from the design set point of only 46 degrees. Units that reach these temperatures are under threat of shutting down and costing businesses thousands of dollars.
OzMist condenser cooling systems have been installed in major Data centres, shopping centres and commercial buildings around Australia
A correctly installed pre cooling OzMist system can save you up to 30% on your building air conditioning, refrigeration energy and running costs.
The OzMist pre cooling systems use "Flash Evaporation" technology to pre cool the air around the condenser units. Individual misting lines are fitted around each condenser coil, supplying water that is pressurized to over 1,000PSI. The water is then forced through specially designed nozzles creating an ultra fine mist that flash evaporates hot air particles.
OzMist Pre Cooling Facts:
- Reduction in temperature of approx 10 to 15 degrees celcius at the coil face.
- Energy reduction drops, saving as much as 30%.
- Increases the efficiency of air-conditioning unts by as much as 30%
- Improves the capacity of under performing refrigeration data centre and HVAC units under high ambient conditions.
- Reduces system downtime.
- Improves occupant comfort level.
- Environmental benefits - lower kW consumption reduces your carbon footprint.
- Reduction in water usage when compared to traditional cooling methods.
- Can be retrofitted to existing condensers without disruption to the Refrigeration, Data Centre or HVAC system
An independent study conducted also found that by pre-cooling could increase the co-efficient performance by up to 30%, and also generate significant energy savings by using mist to pre-cool the ambient air temperature.
Click here to contact us for more information.